Yep, it looks staged to me.
This looks kind of staged, but if it's not, this guy is a whack job!
<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/06/businesman-goes-nuts.flv&displayheight=321&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/06/businesman-goes-nuts.jpg" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Yep, it looks staged to me.
Either way its pretty funny. Was he saying Ian McCallister? Wasnt that the name of the dad in the movie Home Alone??
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Ian McKellan (sp?) I believe.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
It was Peter McCallistar in Home Alone, but yeah, staged or not, its a good one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I am pretty sure I have seen the edited down version and it is a cell phone commercial about being able to find someone no matter where they are.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Was that Terry Tate the office linebacker who made that tackle? LOL!!
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks